Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Beginnings.....and.... Endings
Well, this is it... my first attempt at writing a blog. I've always been someone that kept a journal and I've been known to create a fantastic Facebook status now and again but I've been mulling over blogging for the last month or so. What has brought this on you might ask? Well, because I already love to write it made sense to me that I should start keeping this stuff in one central place. I'm not sure if anyone other then me will ever read it but it's here for me. Secondly, my good friend Tina's voice has being silenced by Ovarian Cancer and that makes me sad. Tina started her blog 3 years ago when she was first diagnosed. Her blog was meant as a convenient way to let her friends and family know what was happening with her treatment... it became so much more then that. It became a story of inspiration. Truth be told, her blog was what made the two of us become friends, ours was a short friendship but a strong one. I am crushed that she is gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment